1-on-1 coaching, group coaching, and done-for-you services of any kind are not included in this Course. This is a do-it-yourself program.
2. No Endorsements. You are not receiving an endorsement from More Profitable IP, Amanda Goldman-Petri, or Valerie Del Grosso, Esq., and neither is any other participant. Do not create the appearance of an endorsement or rely on any person who claims to have received an endorsement.
3. No Ownership Of Course Materials. As a participant, you will have one, non-exclusive license to view written and video materials provided by More Profitable IP. You do not have ownership of this information, which is protected by federal copyright laws. You may not copy, re-teach, re-engineer, distribute, reteach, or otherwise provide access to this information to any other person, for free or paid, without express written consent of More Profitable IP, which it may withhold for any reason. By using information for these purposes, you agree to pay a license fee for past use (prices start at $7,500.00).
4. No Rights To Company Trademarks. More Profitable IP protects its names! You are not receiving permission to use trade and service marks like Certification Legal Protections Pack, Certification Success Secrets, Certification Creation Checklist, Certification Inspiration Bin, or any other trademark of the Company, even if not listed here, and some of which are under license from third parties.
5. No Results Guaranteed. You are receiving access to this course, but not guaranteed results from it. The “Deliverables,” as previously outlined within this contract, are the course materials that are released. The Deliverables do NOT include a desired result from these materials. To put it simply: Deliverables are different from results. Results depend on a variety of factors and are therefore not guaranteed. Remember this is a do-it-yourself program and it is on you to implement from what you learn.
6. No Accreditation. You acknowledge that no representation has been made concerning the accreditation of More Profitable I.P. Program Materials. It is not a regionally or nationally accredited program and has not been accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or any other designated agency or accrediting body recognized by the United States Department of Education.
7. No Professional Advice. The Company does not engage in the rendering of accounting, legal, financial, medical, dietary, or investment services or advice. You acknowledge that you will make your own decisions before acting on any information gained from this program. It is further understood that before you utilize any techniques suggested by this program, you should consult licensed professionals as applicable. If you are a licensed professional, you have an affirmative duty to ensure that implementing the principles of this program does not violate ethical or legal duties you may have in your profession.
8. No Refunds After The 7 Day Guarantee Window. By signing this Agreement, you acknowledge that a refund may only be requested within 7 days after the initial purchase, after which point, even if you cannot participate for any reason, you will continue to be billed according to the schedule in this Agreement. More Profitable IP considers this policy a material inducement to entering into this Agreement, and would not have done so unless this policy were included. If you initiate a chargeback, the Company may assess a $250 fee for administrative time required in responding to the chargeback. If we must pursue collection or defend a lawsuit, we will assess our attorney’s fees and costs to your account.
9. No Termination. Unless a refund is requested within 7 days of the initial purchase, this Agreement does not terminate if you decide not to follow through on your business. You are agreeing to pay in full for Deliverables. When you sign this Agreement, you commit to pay the purchase price in full regardless of a change in circumstances. To further clarify, this Agreement does not terminate if you: (i) decide not to follow through on your action steps or otherwise prevent the Company from completing the Deliverables, (ii) intend to use or decide not to utilize the Deliverables, (iii) personally “like” the Deliverables, (iv) your business goals and needs change after you sign this agreement, or (v) for any other reason. The Company considers this policy a material inducement to entering into this Agreement, and would not have done so unless this policy were included.
10. No Change To Agreed Upon Billing Schedule. An Official Settlement Agreement must be signed by both parties before the official execution of any billing schedule changes.
11. No Relationship. The parties hereto expressly understand and agree that they are not employers or employees, principals and agents, or partners or co-venturers in the performance of each and every part of this Agreement, and they remain solely responsible for all of their respective employees and agents.
12. No Assignment, Oral Waivers or Modifications. This Agreement may not be assigned to any other party for delivery of services or receipt of services. Its requirements may not be waived or modified except in writing signed by the Company.